Project Cleanout... Continued!

Yesterday was the garage... The main reason, which I find rather disgusting is that we had flies... everywhere. Gross. And with flies, we had maggots. We bombed the basement once and the garage twice. Thankfully they were not in my actual house.

So began Project Garage. We took everything out and scrubbed the floors. Then sprayed the whole thing with pesticides. Since all our of belongings were already sitting on the driveway, we decided we may as well paint the floors. Unfortunately we didn't take any before pics as this was a totally unplanned project. But this was my after!


I really wish I had painted the walls while we had everything out but that will be a project for next year! On to  Project Basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment