In January -
- Jarrod took a new job in Columbus
- I traveled back and forth from south Georgia to see him.
In February -
- I turned 29! (eeek!) and tried to make my last birthday in my 20's a happy day. :-(
- Jarrod and I celebrated our 10th Valentine's Day together!
- I continued to travel while we lived apart.
In March -
- I moved up to Ohio while we looked for a house and tied up loose ends in Georgia.
- I continued real estate long distance and also took an hr job with Jarrod's families company.
In April -
- We finally bought (another) house in Columbus!
- Got moved in and settled.
- Had our first new house guests. My sister and her family and my mom and dad and little sister and brother.
In May -
- We started little league baseball which pretty much consumed our life the entire month. :-)
In June -
- Jarrod and I celebrated our 9th Anniversary!
- Our oldest baby turned 8 and we had a baseball party.
- I started blogging!
- One of my closest cousins got married.
- And Jayden and Evan finished the Book Reading Club.
In July -
- My middle baby turned 6 and we had a pool party!
- He also lost his first tooth.
- And gave us dating advise. :-)
- Both boys started playing football.
- And we started our 4th year of homeschooling.
In September -
- Our little princess turned 2!
- We gave the schoolroom a makeover.
- We watched the boys win 1st place in their football division.
- And I started my running obsession.
In October -
- My sweet hubs turned 35!
- I bought him tickets to the Ohio State/Wisconsin game for his birthday.
- We went to the pumpkin patch.
- And spent the day on the OSU Oval.
In November -
- I tried to get myself motivated and made my 10 mile running goal!
- We took the boys to their first Buckeyes game.
- And spent Thanksgiving at my sisters house in Virginia.
In December -