So here's a little recap of what my 20's held.
- On June 15th, 2002 I married the love of my life. Sooooo, not only do I turn 30 this year but also get to celebrate 10 years of marriage!
- In January of 2003, we bought our first house and got all moved in.
- I started painting a baby room, and then on June 20, 2003 we welcomed our first born son, Jayden, into the world. My life has never been the same since that moment of becoming a mom. I can't imagine that there will ever be a love so great and overwhelming as the love for your children.
- In December 2004, we found out we were pregnant again!
- And welcomed our second son, Evan, into the world on August 23rd, 2005.
- In 2006, we became self employed and started our own business in Ohio.
- Then in April of 2007, we moved to south Georgia to expand that business with my parents.
- And I started working part time as a real estate agent and loved it.
- In December 2008, we were surprised with the pregnancy of our little princess!
- And we welcomed her into the world on September 8, 2009.
- In 2010, we started riding the wave of this crazy economy.
- And then moved back to Ohio in January 2011.
- We bought another house in April 2011 and once again got settled!
Of course there is a LOT of stuff in between. But the point is, I am SOOOO extremely blessed. A wonderful husband, 3 beautiful kiddos, a roof over my head and food on the table. What more could I ask for. I can't wait to see what my 30's hold if my 20's were that awesome.
Bring on the new decade!