One of my favorite recipes growing up were Sausage Biscuits. They were a holiday tradition on Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving morning that I still use with my family today.
This recipe is very simple but oh, soooo good. I, of course, LOVE the Pillsbury Layers biscuits to make these because they are super easy to pull apart.
What you will need:
- 4 cans Pillsbury Layers Biscuits
- 1 roll ground sausage
- 1 block Velvetta Cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins. Brown the sausage until cooked thoroughly. Drain grease. Add Velvetta cheese and stir until melted. Divide the biscuits in half and place the bottom half into the muffin tin. Fill with sausage and cheese filling. Top with remaining biscuit. Cook according to biscuit baking directions. And finally, don't get fat! :-)
If you haven't checked out the Bake-Off at http://bit.ly/bakeoffweb , there are some DELICIOUS recipe ideas.
Here are a few you may enjoy:
- Chocolate and Caramel-Cinnamon Roll Skewers - Do cinnamon rolls one better. Skewer them and drizzle with caramel, chocolate and icing for a most indulgent treat
- Marmalade-Glazed Asian Meatball Cups - Meet a saucy new meatball that's baked on top of flaky crescent dough. With just 6 ingredients, they're super easy
- Mango Salsa Appetizer Bites - Party time! Two-bite pie crust appetizers are loaded with a fiesta of flavors
- Hazelnut-French Silk Turtle Pie - Oh my, turtle pie! A rich flaky pie crust holds a creamy filling with chocolate and caramel
- Caramelized Peach Upside-Down Coffee Cake - Bake up a new sweet peachy coffee cake delight using Pillsbury® sugar cookie dough
And don't forget Walmart offers some amazing coupon deals for all of your Pillsbury needs here: http://bit.ly/savingswalmart
So for the giveaway! To enter for a chance to win your $25 Walmart gift card you will need to do one of the following for each entry and let me know the details about what you did!
1) Follow my blog. (Mandatory)
2) Share your favorite Pillsbury treat.
3) Tweet about this giveaway.
4) Post this giveaway on your Facebook page.
5) "Like" the Walmart Facebook Page here http://on.fb.me/walmartpbo
This giveaway will end Sunday, April 1st at 5:00 pm! Good luck!
Disclosure: The gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by Walmart and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark. US Entries Only.