So here's what's gone down this month:
- Jarrod and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary on June 15th! Yay us!
- Our biggest baby turned 9 on the 20th. Sad face and tears. :-)
- We spent 3 weeks passing around the stomach virus. Yuck.
- My parents came to visit for a week.
- Jarrod and I jetted off to Niagara Falls, Canada for our 10 year getaway.
And the biggest reason for my lack of blogging...
Surprise! We're expecting #4!
And people let me tell you, being pregnant with 3 young children is NO JOKE. I haven't had a nap yet... and I'm dying. I think I would literally leave my kids with a random person off the street if it meant I could just sleep for a couple of hours. :-)
So there's the scoop! Over the next few days I will get caught up on pictures and postings of the happenings and give you all a baby review.
Hope you are having an awesome summer!