He is still measuring about two weeks small but better than the 4 they thought he was behind. We should have an induction date today but it still looks safe for him to stay cooking for another couple of weeks. Yay!
In the mean time, we found out the house we supposedly won the high bid on was actually a glitch in the system and actually went to another high bidder. Ahhhh! I'm pretty much freaking out. Now we wasted a week not looking and the last three houses on our list are under contract. So, I'm pretty much going to be homeless in a few weeks... with a newborn. :-( Prayers we find something else quickly!
Are you all ready for Christmas? I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get the last few gifts purchased and wrapped. Can't wait until next week though to get a few days off and enjoy my little family. Hope you are all doing the same!