Whew! Why is it that summer always feels even busier than the rest of the year? So please excuse this random post.
- I thought of a few things this week that I am totally behind on.
- Happy Birthday to my blog! Yep. June 8th, this baby turned 2! I can't believe it's been that long.
- June 4th, Owen turned 5 months! Again, yep. And I have yet to get pictures. First priority today.
- Ummm, Father's day is Sunday! My anniversary is tomorrow! And Jayden's birthday is Thursday! June is waaaaayyyyy to busy.
- The boys started guitar lessons last week. They are so cute! I totally have not gotten one picture but I will get one soon. I feel so blessed to have found a left handed teacher who plays right handed for Evan. I wanted him to learn right handed so he would be able to play any guitar and not just a left handed guitar. So far he's doing great!We also have to get them signed up for football this weekend. How can it be that time of year already?! I'm soooo excited though. I love watching them play football. It's by far my favorite sport. Not to mention that the fall afternoons are super nice for sitting outside with the littlest ones.
- We survived the storms Wednesday night. We didn't even lose power. All that prepping.... Oh well, at least the chocolate and Straw-ber-Rita's will still get used!My garden also fared well, which I was really worried about. I have tomatoes, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, snap beans, and peppers coming in! I will be sharing pictures next week.
- I'm super excited because we got tickets to go to the BIA Parade of Homes! This is one of my absolute favorite things to do so I asked Jarrod to take me for our anniversary. Romantic, I know. He, on the other hand, has a love/hate relationship with it. We both love looking at houses but then I get my camera out and snap 1,000 pictures of everything I want to do in my house, and come home with a bazillion DIY ideas. Yay!!! We're not sure when we're going to fit it in yet but hopefully next week we can get away for a little date night.
- If you haven't been to Express to check out their clearance you had better head over there now. I
accidentallypurchased a few things yesterday. Use code 4246 for $15 off of $30 or $30 off of $75. Good even on clearance!!!Also, Kohls has an extra 20% off coupon you can print here or use code FFJUN20 online. If you need Father's Day gifts this would make some great deals!
- I have no idea where to start in planning a 10 year old birthday party! When did he get so old?! He wants to go see the new Monster's University movie so I've been picking up a few things along those lines. But I don't want to be too juvenile with it either! 10 is so hard already! And I really need to get on the ball because I'm running way behind!
- I started writing my homeschool series this week and feel like I should apologize in advance for the length. :p How do you put that much info into a short post though? Oh well, we'll just go with it.
- And last but not least, it's FRIDAY! Yay for the weekend and having my hubs home. Hope you all have a good one!